Last night we tried a new Mexican Restaurant with Dad, Mom and Whitney. It was pretty good. I am in search of the perfect Mexican restaurant - good chips and salsa plus good food. This ranked pretty high. Ironically I went to Mexicali Border Cafe for lunch - which also scores pretty high. Mexicali has better salsa (it's chunky). South of the Border is on Memorial at 106th. I can't believe how much this area is booming. At one time it was just the Starworld Theatre and a couple of fast food places. Now there are all sorts of little restaurants and stores. They are also putting in a sports complex. It was pretty dead last night, but I am sure it will be packed before long!Wednesday, June 25, 2008
South of the Border
Last night we tried a new Mexican Restaurant with Dad, Mom and Whitney. It was pretty good. I am in search of the perfect Mexican restaurant - good chips and salsa plus good food. This ranked pretty high. Ironically I went to Mexicali Border Cafe for lunch - which also scores pretty high. Mexicali has better salsa (it's chunky). South of the Border is on Memorial at 106th. I can't believe how much this area is booming. At one time it was just the Starworld Theatre and a couple of fast food places. Now there are all sorts of little restaurants and stores. They are also putting in a sports complex. It was pretty dead last night, but I am sure it will be packed before long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you told me about your blog! Your house is so cute and you guys do so many fun things!
South of what border is my question? The Border with Kansas? By the way, I think you should change your blogname from Duyn World to World Duyn Right!
Post a Comment