After several requests, we are going to try to revive our blogging for the third time. Maybe we can get it to stick this time!
Darin and I have are in the midst of a lot of traveling. Two weeks ago we spent a week in Cabo, Mexico with Darin's parents, his sister Tami and her husband Jodie. We had a great time relaxing, sun bathing, reading, taking an unintential walking tour of San Jose del Cabo while looking for the church, playing in Jenga tournaments, playing water volleyball and ping pong, snorkeling, kayaking, ATVing, seeing seals and whales.
While we were gone, Darin's Grandma passed away. We returned home for two days before flying to Utah for her funeral which was held on April 29th. She was an amazing woman; she lived to 97!
Yesterday we traveled to OKC for the Youth Baptism trip. And this week Darin will be driving to Fort Worth for a Trade Show while I fly to Virginia Beach for a seminar on insulators (doesn't that sound fun).

1 comment:
Yay! Wow you were part of the blogosphere waaay before I even knew it existed. Hope I don't have to wait 2 years for the next post! :)
Post a Comment