Sunday, April 16, 2006

Big Weekend

Darin and I both had Good Friday off so we had a nice three day weekend and got a lot accomplished. We took D's car into the shop, dropped stuff off at Goodwill, picked up some special inserts for Darin's shoes from Ideal Feet, bought some bookcases at LNT and had lunch at On the Border. (Try the Borderitto!)



Saturday we planted our first flowers since we moved in 2 1/2 years ago. We planted Zinnias, Snap Dragons and a Hibiscus. We hope they survive; it is already really hot here!



Saturday night was the Ward Adult Party. It had an Italian theme and was held downtown on the 21st floor of Dad's building. The view was pretty good. I tried to take some pictures from the fire escape but it was so windy!



We sang two numbers with the choir on Sunday. After church we had dinner at the Tanner's and I brought dessert. I made cupcake chicks for the boys and Angel Lush for the adults.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your flowers look great. I love this time of year. I brought geraniums last night and will plant them this week. Love Mom